Monday, June 6, 2011

Hockey is a sport I like



That was disgusting. Absolutely filthy. Just gross. And the real beauty of it is a few months ago I wouldn't have been able to make heads or tails of what was going on. But now I know. I've done my time. I've played hours and hours of NHL 11. I've pored over Bruins YouTube vids. I've considered buying a Bruins snapback.

The point is I get it. And that this is my moment. That moment I can look back on in 20 years and say thats the year I became a hockey fan.

Cause I FELT this game. I read somewhere that throughout the course of the game fans experience the same hormonal surges that the players do, sometimes just as intense. I had that going on. I was acting like how I would watching the C's. That bodes well.

This series just got so real so fast its making me dizzy. You can't hold beantown down.

No comments:

Post a Comment