Wednesday, May 4, 2011

TB12 is just fine


I don't know if I was actually supposed to be worried about this or not, cause I never really got that worked up about it. But ESPN reported that Tom is on track to be ready for the start of the season, whenever that may be.

Just something about the term stress fracture doesn't really freak me out. Maybe if it was something scarier sounding like a combo fracture or a compound fracture it would have gotten to me. But I understand how much Tom loves this game and at this point it'd take a lot more to keep him off the field. Especially since we drafted Ryan Mallet. Everyones talking about how great an opportunity this is for Mallet to develop. Personally I think the Patriots made this choice not for Mallet but for number 12. Just a little added fuel to his fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment