Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My honest advice to the Celtics?


Add a thin layer of honey to those pregame peanut butter sandwiches. Studies have shown that honey may just be the ideal energy booster for pre workout or pregame meals.

Personally I've pretty much survived on honey for the past 3 months. I have a big vat of it on my desk and I eat it with a spoon for a snack. It's delightful. Even more so if you pour some into a jar of peanut butter and mix it all together.

But if you have the means, putting those two ingredients between two slices of bread can be magical.The key is to apply the honey first and sort of just let it sit there for a little while. Cause what it does is it starts to harden a little bit and sort of gives it this nice crispy texture. Seriously, some weightlifters are starting to use honey instead of other brand name sports gels. I know what I'm talking about here.

No comments:

Post a Comment