Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I wake up and the Sox already won


I don't know why they needed to start this game at like 8 in the morning but hey I'll take it. Apparently the Sox enjoy playing at the wee hours of the morning. Flipped my laptop open right when I woke up and they'd already put up 7 runs in the first inning.

Cahl Crawford banged out 4 hits. Thats the guy we thought we were getting. Lil Dusty came back after his scary little trip over second base the other night and showed he's just fine (2-6, HR, 3 RBI's). David Ortiz continued his stellar start (alliteration) with yet another homer, giving him 10 on the year already.

Jonny Lester (6 innings pitched, 3 hits, 7 K's) doesn't even need all the run support he's been getting but he'll definitely take it. Plus it just makes it more fun to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment