Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Trade Rumors.. Ugh



I hate these trade rumors. I really do. Because the truth is I've grown attached to the squad we have now. It feels like we haven't had all of them healthy at the same time, which is unfortunate, but just goes to show what kind of depth we have. I know that Marquis is going to be out for a while but I do NOT want to see Nate Robinson go. Yes he is still having a rough time of it with his shot selection and the making of those shots that he has selected. But I still feel like its only a matter of time. Like give the guy a break. Let him breathe. Shooters shoot. And they don't always go in. Such is life. They'll start to fall.

Having Delonte back is huge. And in my opinion he can spell Paul and Ray every now and then. We could go with that super small lineup of Nate, Rondo, and D-West. The only team that would really become a problem against is the Heat. But I feel like we could get creative defensively against them. I actually really love Rondo on Lebron for short stretches. Lebron is terrified of putting the ball on the floor anywhere near Rondo but also doesn't want to look weak by backing down from the challenge. It takes them completely out of their rhythm and gets us fired up.

But I digress. The latest rumor is that we're in talks with the Warriors about potentially sending Nate Rob to them for Dorell Wright or Charlie Bell. I'd prefer Dorell. That guy can fill it up from three. But so can Nate when he's got it going! The little guys a pitbull. Football player first! Don't do it Danny. Somebody email this to Danny.

No comments:

Post a Comment