Wednesday, February 23, 2011

NIGHTMARE!



I had a horrible dream last night. Just turrible. Like the kind where you should wake up with a cold sweat. But I just could NOT wake up. Yeah it was one of those. When you end up in one of those for long enough you start to think its real life. Some real Inception shenanigans were going on.

So in my dream I was at the Garden for some reason. There had just been a Celtics game but for some reason I hadn't gone? I guess I was just standing outside with the homeless drummers? I don't know. But what came next seemed so surreal. For whatever reason Ray Allen exited one of the side doors, still in full uniform. He started to walk down the sidewalk. He paused to pick up a pair of sneakers and BOOM he got shot straight through the heart! Out of no where! It was a straight up assassination.

From there I was transported back to my dorm room and I guess I went back in time. Because I actually woke up in my dream and checked the news and THAT'S when I found out that Ray Ray had died. I wept. I actually cried in my dream. I can't remember the last time I cried that hard. Pretty much the rest of the night I was dealing with the mourning process.

But anyways I feel like I should warn Ray. Like maybe he should tighten his security a little bit? Watch the company he keeps? Maybe I'm just stressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment