Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Should I like Soccer? Probably not.



I've been thinking about broadening my horizons a little bit. Trying to get into some different sports. I mean, lots of people like soccer right? I don't know. I haven't played since kindergarten. I was on the Orange Crush. We won the whole thing. So I retired on top.

But as far as watching this sport goes there are plenty of other things I'd rather do. If you could promise me that every game would be as excited as the Landon Donavan goal was than I'd absolutely be on board. But that's just not a reality. The pace is far too slow. I'm a busy man. Places to go, people to see. How long is each half? Like 90 minutes right? What's that all about? Who has time for that? Not me. I'm all set. Case closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment