Friday, February 11, 2011

I'M OVER IT



That was tough to watch. Mostly because it was so reminiscent of Game 7. We had a lead that stretched as far as 15 points. Ray had broken the record already. Which was a beautiful moment in itself. The top almost blew off the Garden. We had all the momentum in the world. But in the second half we lost it all. We would have been better off with Flo out there.

When we heard that Nate had hurt his knee you knew we were probably in trouble. That meant we were down to just 9 healthy bodies. And Paul had the flu. Now I'm not one to make excuses but those are some pretty good ones.

This loss makes sundays game against the Heat extremely important. We now have identical records as the Super-Friends and need to get this one to get back in first place. We'll be at home. You know the crowd will be up for this one. I just hope the guys on the floor are as well. I don't want to see our first 3 game losing streak of the year.

By the way theres no doubt that Kobe has cemented himself as my most hated athlete of all time. Like I don't even care if somebody I hate even more comes along later. I already casted my vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment