Thursday, June 16, 2011

Winning. Relentlessly.



Can't tell you how long I've been waiting for this. It's been like several months. Much love for the die hards who sweated it out since 72. Just know that I'm with you now and I want to be a part of this. I'd appreciate being let on board. I won't disappoint.

Seriously though I'm proud to rep the bean. 7 titles now in my lifetime. Kind of incredible. Am I spoiled or what? Dynasty kids for life.

Congrats to anyone and everyone affiliated with the B's organization. Especially Tim Thomas who is now officially inducted into the Jedi Council. And another shout out to my boy Marchand. Get me that man's jersey. I need it and I needed it yesterday.

Peace and happiness. I now retire, a smile still stretched across my boyish face. Good night and God Bless America.

No comments:

Post a Comment