Friday, June 3, 2011

Doc is in the laboratory planning the Heat's demise



What’s it like coming off a long season with championship aspirations and not winning it all? Are you itching for a chance to get revenge back on the Heat? What do you have to do in order to retool and beat them?

“Yeah I’m looking at it completely that way. I wish I could look at it the other way and enjoy, but I can honestly tell you last night I was sitting in front of the TV in my office with a notepad, taking notes like you would do in the middle of a season. You’re scouting the game and that’s because the Heat may win or may not win, but the Heat are who we are going to have to get through in order to get to the NBA Finals. You’re watching them every second that you can. This is the best you are going to see them. This is probably the best time to scout them as well.”

Do you believe the Heat are a superpower that cannot be beaten?

“No you can beat them, but you have to beat them and you have to play right and you have to have the right pieces. There’s no superpowers that cannot be beaten in our league, but you have to put the right formula and right team together. I can guarantee you we are looking to do that.”


That's my head coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment