Monday, May 2, 2011

Really don't want Shaq to play tomorrow


I think it just makes more sense to plan on having him go in Game 3. That way he'd get like five more days of rest. Does it really matter at this point? I don't know. I really hope so. I just don't think theres any need to rush him.

All the Celts needed to do is steal one of the first two games. If they can do that tomorrow, then Shaqs return in Game 3 would just add even more zeal to what will already be an emotional game. The crowd will be going nuts if Shaq can play the way he did when he came back for like 4 seconds.

Another question is where do you put him? Does he deserve to go right back into the starting lineup? I'm not sure. I think I'd kind of like to have JO out there with that second unit, especially if Jeff Green still isn't grabbing rebounds. I also just think Shaq adds a whole new flavor to our offense when he plays with the starting five. Opens up driving lanes for everybody. Rondo starts licking his chops seeing all those lob opportunities.

Shaq will make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment