Friday, May 6, 2011

Interesting!

"You can't rest on [the fact that Boston hasn't played its best ball]," Rivers said. "I told our guys that. I stopped the [Game 2] tape [Thursday] and ... we had gone over 50 clips in which we just didn't get to where we should have gotten to, offensive or defensively, and I stopped the tape and the score was 80-80. I said, 'If I hadn't have put a score on it, and you watched this, you would have thought we had to be down by 30 at that point.' And the score was still tied.

So pretty much what Doc is saying here is that even though we had no business at all being in that game (we weren't executing on either side) we were still able to hang around for a while.

That's been the most frustrating part of this series for me I think. Just when it feels like we're about to go on a scoring run, Lebron or D Wade will get a three point play. Something like that. We haven't got anywhere close to full throttle yet.

That being said if we could get a Paul and Ray performance like they had against the Knicks in Game 3, that would be really nice and helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment