Wednesday, April 6, 2011

If the Sox lose I'm going to kill Ricky Wilson


What are we again? 0-4 right? Ok if we reach 0-5 something has to happen. Something drastic.

Do I have faith in Daisuke? No not really. Do I think we might end up going winless this year? Yeah I think we just might. Am I getting tired of asking myself questions? No.

I don't understand what's happening with this baseball team. How is it that all these dynamic offensive players are looking like it's their first time in the Big Show. It makes me sick.

We know what needs to happen. We can all see what's wrong with this team right now. Yes, the starting pitching was horrendous over the weekend. But Josh Beckett wasn't awful last night. Far from it. He put us in a good position. He gave us a shot to win the game. But we couldn't get it done. Our only run came from a lazy little grounder off the bat of Salty, of all people.

Carl Crawford needs to get his act together or else I'll suggest we release him. Lil Dusty wants to win, I know that but I want to see some extra base hits out of him. Lets get the Laser Show started please. Give those big bats (Youkah, Gonzo, and Papi) a chance to do something with runners on base.

Ellsbury needs to do a lot better job than he has the past two ballgames. His job is it get on base. I don't care if he has to lean into a pitch and take it off the chin. Take one for the team and then go steal your way all the way back to home plate. Is that too much to ask?!

But honestly I'm starting to think we aren't going to get an offensive explosion any time soon. I sure hope I'm wrong, cause it would go a long way in getting this team on track, but I just have the feeling we're going to need a great performance from Dice K tonight. Last night Don Orsillo mentioned that Dice K had some success against the Indians last season. Hopefully that carries over or I might just stop watching baseball.

(that actually might be a good idea... I've already watched more baseball this year than all of last season... Maybe I'm the problem)

No comments:

Post a Comment