Monday, March 14, 2011

I'm so done with these back to backs



This pic freaks me out but its how I feel.

Honestly I need to stop watching these. It's not good for me. I get my hopes up like a little kid on Christmas morning only to have them smashed to pieces then the C's get all Grinchy and play a lazy brand of basketball.

I wish I knew what to blame for this. Maybe it's age. Possibly a little bit of boredom. Actually, its definitely a little bit of boredom. But still we are skilled enough to just show up and get a W against teams like the Nets. I guess that doesn't hold true with Deron Williams running the show but still.

Also I don't want to say that something is wrong with Rondo but something is wrong with him. What's worse I don't even think it has to do with an injury. Yeah he did tweak his ankle late in this one but he's just sort of hesitant. His usual go to moves aren't leading to layups. He's definitely having trouble finishing at the hoop. He's no longer firing away from mid-range with that new found confidence he'd been putting on display so far. I am glad that he's remaining aggressive though.

I feel like I'm losing my mind when our second unit is in the the game. It's like fake life. Who are these guys? Nobody would have guessed in a million years that Troy Murphy, Carlos Arroyo, Sasha Pavlovic, and Jeff Green would be on the floor at the same time in Celtics uniforms. If they did they'd get laughed at. At times it does feel like I'm just rooting for laundry and I despise that feeling. I made myself cry again watching Perk highlights and lowlights.

I'd feel a lot better if we were still scraping these wins out but right now theres too many question marks for me to feel comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment