Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I MISSED THIS!



I don't remember what exactly happened but something took my attention away from the game RIGHT when KG dunked on all of New York City. Maybe it was a bathroom break? Maybe I just turned away for a second but whatever happened I missed it. I heard Mike Gorman get all excited about something but I didn't catch the actual play until I re-watched the highlights this morning, and grasped what a ferocious dunk it actually was.

Seriously though what has gotten into KG and Paul? I left Ray out because that dude is ageless anyways, and just doesn't throw down that often. KG continues to illustrate just how hurt he was throughout all of last season. At some points I remember him visibly limping out there. But now he's got springs for legs, dunking on fools, and grabbing all sorts of rebounds. In the first half of this season he had already amassed more double doubles than all of last year.

Is this all thanks to his long, rigorous yet serene, runs on the beach near his home? Does that sand contain some sort of healing power perhaps? Whatever it is I hope he keeps it up. We all know we can't get Banner 18 without a fully healthy KG.

I like to stay positive so I'm not a huge fan of talking about what could have been, BUT had KG been fully healthy in Game 7 last year it would have been a different story. We might have been talking about going after Banner 19 this year. Ow. No.

End.

No comments:

Post a Comment