Sunday, January 9, 2011

Round 3

I can barely express how badly I want it to be sunday already. Well, today is sunday but I want it to be next sunday. I'm not even nervous for this game. It's all excitement. Jets and Pats. Third time they'll see it each other this year. In the playoffs. In foxborough.

I want to DEMOLISH this team. I want it to be even worse than last time. I want LT to limp over to the sideline with a "sore hammy" in the first quarter. I want Sanchez to be so flustered and bewildered he looks on the verge of tears. I want guys like Bart Scott and Braylon Edwards to play tough guy when they think we're being mean by running the score up. I want to see Rex Ryans face when he TRULY realizes that he's no where near Bill Belichick and that he never will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment