Sunday, January 9, 2011

C's Fall. Jets squeak past Colts.

Didn't catch most of the Celtics tonight. What I did see was pretty frustrating. Not a lot of ball movement. Way too much Glen Davis shooting the basketball. They weren't working hard enough to find Ray and Paul. They couldn't get much of anything going in the paint and when they did they were turned back a lot. The Bulls finished with 9 blocks I think. They also out rebounded the C's by more than 20. Guacala. Don't wanna think about it. Moving on.

So its gonna be Rexy and the Jets coming back to Foxboro for round 3. Exactly what I wanted. I gotta say, I was pretty conflicted the whole game. I have so much hate for both the Jets and the Colts the sports fan in me couldn't figure out what to feel... But I eventually settled on the Jets, knowing its going to be funsies to shut them up AGAIN. But still, wanting the Jets to win made me feel queasy.

The one and only Bobby Wilson made the suggestion that everyone show up to Gillette Stadium barefoot to distract Rex. Like button. Either way the Jets should be more than a little bit nervous. They just can't stop our offense. They can't match up with us. Revis and Cromartie are both terrific at bump and run but they struggle more with the middle of the field, which is where Tom does most of his damage. They don't have a choice but to play us man to man (if they went zone TB12 would devour them Rex at a buffet).

I'm tired. Night sports fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment