Monday, January 24, 2011

I FEEL A LITTLE BETTER



For the second straight year the Jets fell in the AFC conference championship. They're making a habit of it.

Watching them blow that golden opportunity brought a smile to my face. I did NOT want to have to listen to them talk about how great they are for the next two weeks and then the rest of the summer. I wish we were the ones to shut them up but at least it happened. Besides, we'll get a few more cracks at them next season.

On another note, you have to give a lot of props to Roethlisberger. Whenever his team needs a play you know he's going to get it done. His ability to move around in the pocket and extend the play was pretty much the key to the Steelers success. There were several plays where you watch and you go, "Wow Brady would have been sacked by now." I wouldn't bet against him in the Super Bowl. But hey, Aaron Rodgers can chuck the ball pretty well himself. Gonna be a fun game to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment