Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Chosen One?

http://img821.imageshack.us/f/bloglebronespn.jpg/

How did I miss that article? Normally I'm all over stuff like that. Little disappointed in myself about that one. But I'm even more disappointed in ESPN for pulling the article. I don't respect that one bit.

Although this did go down months ago I don't consider it old news. Every game Lebron dances and struts around the court. He flexes after big dunks and plays to the crowd. He gets away with this because he is the best in the world at what he does. His job is to play with a ball. It's really not that serious. I don't care what he does out there to be honest. His behavior isn't going to help him win a championship but that's for another blog.

I never really understood just how pompous and arrogant the self-proclaimed "Chosen One" really is. That's why I found these first hand account of how he acted at his party so intriguing. It's almost like fake life... Like something that should be in a movie. Arash Markazi wrote that Lebron leaned against a stone wall, arms crossed, nodding his head as he watched everyone in front of him at Tao (a restaurant/nightclub in the Venetian hotel). He was surrounded by five body guards. If anyone tried to approach him they were stopped, and needed Lebron's permission to come closer.

Seriously? REALLY? But wait it only gets worse.


"Carter, Lebron's childhood friend and manager, begins dancing around James like Puff Daddy in a Notorious B.I.G video. A giant red crown-shaped is brought over to James while go-go dancers dressed in skimpy red and black outfits raise four lettered placards that spell out, "King."

I've never thought Lebron was too smart. In just about every TV interview he does he'll have at least one sentence that isn't quite grammatically sound. But until stuff like this started coming out I didn't really get that he really is STUPID. He's been told how great he is so often by his management/childhood friends/posse that he has turned into the most conceited athlete we have ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment