Thursday, July 14, 2011

Rondo's Elbow Still Not Right


I hate that picture. Don't know why I used it. It makes my elbow hurt.

Recently at his camp in Louisville Rondo told reporters that he's still not 100 percent.

“It’s the most pain I’ve ever been in playing ball. I’m feeling a little pain now, but the swelling is down. The only thing is there’s swelling in my joint. I’ll be fine, it just takes time. I’ve got a couple more weeks that I’m off, as far as rest and the repetition of weights.”

He also said he is still confident the Celtics have another shot at a ring, saying theres no reason to be concerned about the Big 3.

“I’m not concerned about the Big Three. There’s a lot of things that people don’t see, behind the scenes. They take care of their bodies. They are in the gym early, in the gym late… We still have a chance to get another ring.”

No comments:

Post a Comment