Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Watching Lebron celebrate with his big dumb mouthguard face is not for me



Thats no good. No one should have to see Lebron celebrate like that. Just gross. Like honestly with the crying? Seriously. It's the second round.

I'm a temporary Bulls fan.

But obviously this was a really disappointing loss. Just didn't have enough down the stretch. Really tough to watch. Lotta what ifs you could take away from this series (this whole season for that matter) but I don't really feel like going there right now.

Obviously injuries played a big role in this but I'm trying not to focus on that. All happy thoughts. It's not working.

But at least Doc said he's leaning towards coming back. Love that man. But it couldn't be more clear that this team just needs MORE. They need another scoring punch.

I've always thought that Jamal Crawford would be perfect for this team coming off the bench. Just instant offense.

I need to stop cause I could just rant forever. Night. Time to cry into my Ben and Jerrys.

No comments:

Post a Comment