Friday, March 11, 2011

So what do we do with this guy?



Theres been like eleventeen different stories about Brandon Meriweather. He's been accused of being the shooter. People have said he wasn't even there. The police said he wasn't listed as a suspect or a victim or a witness.

So where does that leave us? In my opinion we need to keep this guy.

Apparently the draft isn't too deep with safety's. And honestly I've always been a fan of of B-Meriweathers game. Sure he isn't the brightest guy. But his aggressive style is exactly what this squad needs.

I'm not gonna lie, the Jets clearly have an edge with the way they play. They do take it too far but they play with confidence and swagger.

I think the Pats need a little bit more of that. A little more toughness. B-Meriweather brings that.

I don't think its a bad thing to have one of the toughest guys in the league on your team.

No comments:

Post a Comment