Friday, February 25, 2011

Semih's breaking my heart



Props to RedsArmy.com for getting a hold of Semih for this impromptu interview. They got a chance to sit down with Mr. Turkish Delight in the airport, after he learned he'd been dealt.

In his somewhat broken english, Semih maintained that he understands that it's a business, and that it's nothing personal.

He understood that now he's on the Cavs he'll get a hold of more minutes and be able to show everyone what he can do. But he was adamant about how comfortable he had become in Boston.

"Maybe you know, I can play more, show more of my skills and who knows, hopefully come back to Boston."

They then asked him again if he would like to come back and he said, "Maybe, maybe... I would like that, I like playing for Boston so we'll see next year maybe I can come back to Boston."

This guys killing me. I'm ultra-sensitive right now. I'm snapping at people for no reason. I can't handle this type of emotion. And you know what? I want Semih back. I want him back. Get me Turkish Delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment